Holy Cow! And I thought I was just marrying someone who was hot… little did I know she would become one of the most prolific podcasters (5 times a week +), a TiVo superstar, a kick ass personal trainer and now… a published author!
Congratulations to my wife, Amy Mac, for releasing her first ever book aptly titled Fitness Attack: 101 Tips, Tricks, Do’s Don’ts and Other Random Thoughts from the Master of Fitness. I am so proud of you and can’t wait to share this with our family and friends (ps, if you are in our family, don’t buy this. You are probably getting it in your stocking).
The book is available now online, and will be available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other online retailers in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more, Amy Mac is just getting warmed up!
There is no denying the fact that my wife, Amy Mac, kicks some serious ass. To prove it I would like to present the details to you. She is on TiVo. Need I say more?! If you own a TiVo purchased in the last couple of years you can now access Amy Mac’s Fit Life (from PodShow) on your TiVo box. The photo is the night it happened… Amy Mac watching Amy Mac on TiVo (it was too funny not to take the photo).
Anyway, if you own a TiVo there are a few different ways to find the programming. But Basically, this is the deal…
How to Get Amy Mac (Fit Life) on Your TiVo:
Push the TiVo button on your remote
Click on “Find Programs”
Click on “Download TV & Movies”
Click on “PodShowTV”
Click on “Fit Life with Amy Mac”
That’s it! From this point, I recommend that you get a season pass so it will automatically download the episodes when they are published. Enjoy, and congratulations to my wifey!
>>View the Slide Show of the TiVo Photos Here
>> View Just the TiVo Photos Here
Well, it has been a few weeks and a lot has happened. I have been heads down trying to cope with life and get ahead at work. With that in mind, here is a dump to get you caught up.
1. Since returning from Indiana I have been heads down at work driving to release to our integration environment the first phase of our new website. It is amazing and the product and engineering teams at the office have been kicking ass and taking names. I had the opportunity to demo the site to the entire company and a few outside guests as well. Keep your eyes open in the coming months for some amazing changes.
2. I now own an iPhone. It has been a long time since I could say one piece of technology has single handedly change my life (talk about fanboy!). But seriously, imagine having the features from your laptop computer (chat, web browsing, mail, camera, calendars, notes and more) combined with a cell phone and all of that merged with your iPod… all in a device no larger than a standard sized iPod?! The feeling of always on/always connected is quite amazing and empowering.
3. On the home front. Amy and I have moved away from the ocean and into a house in San Bruno, California. It is enormous (in comparison to our other city residences) and even has an entire room dedicated to video and audio production… talk about sweet! The backyard (to continue my bragging) has a gazebo and a waterfall! Needless to say, we really love spending time at home in front of the fire, listening to the waterfall, and working through the night :)
4. We are getting old! Amy turned 28 on October 8 and I am about to turn 29 on December 8 (a good time to mention that Tim McGoverns birthday is on December 5). Where has the time gone? It seems just yesterday I was working from home in my robe and to think how far we have come in the last 3 years is amazing.
5. Speaking of the last 3 years, Podcast Alley celebrated its 3 year Anniversary in November!! More on that soon, but I am honored to have served the podcasting community for so long as the first directory and community in podcasting history.
Alright… that is a good start for now. Lots more to come, but if feels good to be getting my head up and looking around again!