1. Since returning from Indiana I have been heads down at work driving to release to our integration environment the first phase of our new website. It is amazing and the product and engineering teams at the office have been kicking ass and taking names. I had the opportunity to demo the site to the entire company and a few outside guests as well. Keep your eyes open in the coming months for some amazing changes.
2. I now own an iPhone. It has been a long time since I could say one piece of technology has single handedly change my life (talk about fanboy!). But seriously, imagine having the features from your laptop computer (chat, web browsing, mail, camera, calendars, notes and more) combined with a cell phone and all of that merged with your iPod… all in a device no larger than a standard sized iPod?! The feeling of always on/always connected is quite amazing and empowering.
3. On the home front. Amy and I have moved away from the ocean and into a house in San Bruno, California. It is enormous (in comparison to our other city residences) and even has an entire room dedicated to video and audio production… talk about sweet! The backyard (to continue my bragging) has a gazebo and a waterfall! Needless to say, we really love spending time at home in front of the fire, listening to the waterfall, and working through the night :)
4. We are getting old! Amy turned 28 on October 8 and I am about to turn 29 on December 8 (a good time to mention that Tim McGoverns birthday is on December 5). Where has the time gone? It seems just yesterday I was working from home in my robe and to think how far we have come in the last 3 years is amazing.
5. Speaking of the last 3 years, Podcast Alley celebrated its 3 year Anniversary in November!! More on that soon, but I am honored to have served the podcasting community for so long as the first directory and community in podcasting history.
Alright… that is a good start for now. Lots more to come, but if feels good to be getting my head up and looking around again!